Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Cards and Quilts

Telstra have finally updated their technical support for Apple's latest operating system which means, at last, my computer has a wireless connection. What freedom, to be able to carry my laptop anywhere in the house with no messy cords to get in the way. Now I just need to work out how to install my printers' wireless connection.

This is the card I made for Alicia's September card sketch challenge. I'm really happy with it.

I love the little bird on a branch, which is from a Stampin' Up! set 'A Touch of Nature'.

It's really quiet here at the moment because Jastine and Zachary are down the coast for a short break. This means I can leave my sewing supplies spread all over the dining table and not worry about little fingers. A week of sewing at the retreat has energized me and I've been busy cutting 2.5" squares with a view to making a scrap quilt. I think I only need to cut several hundred more and I'll be finished! Time to change my cutter blade.

No comments: