Monday, May 4, 2009

What happened to April?

This is my page for another challenge from SBF's. Every day for a month Alicia posts a clue on the forum and you have to search the online store for the answer. At the end of the month you have 10 days to complete and upload your page. Another enjoyable challenge.
I'm not sure what happened to April. It disappeared without a trace. I can't believe I didn't have time to visit and update my blog.
I did manage to do some scrapbooking though. This is my page for a create-a-layout challenge on the forum of Scrapbook Fantasies, my favourite local srapbook shop. The idea is that someone starts a list of items to be included in a layout. Anybody is welcome to add to the list until there are twenty items on it, then you have a week to finish and upload your layout. It's a bit of fun trying to fit 20 items on a page.

No comments: