Monday, November 8, 2010

Card Challenge at Colour Create

Every second Thursday there is a new challenge at Colour Create. Challenge No. 56 was to use Aqua, Purple and White (with optional swirls). I really like this combination so I decided to make a card using the recipe (just for my own satisfaction, not to enter the challenge -too scary- so much talent out there in Blogland).

You Are The Best.

Supplies:
Patterned Paper- Urban Lily
Copics- (E43,47), (E50, 51, 53), (BG10,15), (B60,63)
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black, Versa Boysenberry
Stamps- C.C. Designs Balloon Emma (my favourite at the moment), Sentiment by Studio G.
Flower & ribbon unknown.

TFL.


3 comments:

Anne said...

What a cute card! I relly like the soft colors =)

Thanks for your nice comment in my blog! But I didn't understand the congrats... *giggle* What did you mean?

Hugs, Anne

Anne said...

Don't worry! I did a search on some challenges I have entered, and I really did win a price =) *giggle*

So thanks anyway Dawn!!

Hugs, Anne

Alicia.R. said...

Hi Dawn
You should have entered, your card is gorgeous. Love your colouring too. Thanks for sharing.
Alicia.R.