Monday, December 1, 2008

New Link, Same Old Me

OK, this is me sitting in my craft room, trying to decide which one of my many, many projects to work on. It can be very difficult. I know the things I should be working on, but somehow there's always something else to catch my eye (sigh). I wish I could be as dedicated and hard working as some people whose blogs I have read, but I don't seem to have that iron core of discipline. Never mind, life is short and I just try to enjoy every day.
I have added a link to Lisa Vollrath's site where she has a Christmas countdown - each day a new image is posted to download. All she asks is that you post a link to a group or on your blog. There is also other fun stuff to download all year round on this site so you might want to do a little exploring while you are there.

No comments: